Monday, September 24, 2007

it's alive!!


A chenille tree - also known as a snake tree - in full glory at Olbrich Botanical Gardens.

I hope to start posting again regularly...I've fallen out of my daily posting for one reason and another - and now family obligations and an upcoming vacation mean I might be on and off for the next couple of weeks again...Thanks to Neva for your supportive e-mail this morning & to my sister-in-law who was getting worried that I hadn't posted a photo in a while :)

4 comments:

Sarah G said...

Yay! Glad to see you back! Great photo. :)

Neva said...

I am glad you are back!!! I have been having computer issues...it has been shutting off in the middle of posting or emailing....grrrr.what a pain....but I am glad to see you again!

Seda said...

Wow, perspective is great!
Seda
Istanbul Photo

buymedicinesonlinenorx said...

Ambien has a low risk of habit formation and dependence when used as prescribed for short-term treatment. However, long-term use or misuse of Ambien can increase the risk of dependence, and abrupt discontinuation can lead to withdrawal symptoms.
Buy Ambien online norx in USA