Wednesday, August 22, 2007

bubbles


A couple of weeks ago the Willy Street Coop , our local natural foods cooperative, threw its annual membership party. They close off the parking lot, set up a massive grill for brats (regular and tofurkey, a culinary oddity if ever there was one, but remarkably tasty), watermelon, pasta salad, cookies and lots and lots of beer and soda - all free for members. One of the staffers climbed onto the roof and set up a bubble station much to the amusement of all the kids below.
I would have taken more photos of this fun gathering but I was having too much fun enjoying my free tofurkey brat & beer...

4 comments:

Neva said...

looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

That is one big bubble!

Nikon said...

So much food! And it all sounds like it tastes good!
I'm single so thses things interest me :)

M. CHRISTOPHE said...

It's the first time I can see such a big bubble.....kids have liked it..for sure.